If you should be so unlucky as to have a problem with flowers from Country Garden, please allow us to replace them free of charge.
To make sure your flowers last as long as possible, here are a few tips for keeping them fresh:
· If the flowers are tied, be careful not to cut the tie. Untying them may spoil the arrangement.
· Cut the stems of the flowers at an angle.
· Place the flowers in a vase of clean water with flower food.
· Keep flowers topped up with fresh water.
· Place in a cool location.
And remember our promise: however much or little you spend, we will not compromise on the quality.