Terms & Conditions of Online Purchase
You are deemed to place an order with us by ordering via our online checkout process. As part of our checkout process you will be given the opportunity to check you order and to correct any errors that may have occurred. We will send you an order acknowledgement by email, detailing the products you have ordered.
Our acceptance of your order takes place when we take payment for the order. We will send you a payment confirmation by email.
We may refuse to accept your order:
• Where goods are not available
• Where we cannot obtain authorisation for your payment
• If there has been a pricing or product description error
• If you do not meet any eligibility criteria set out in our terms and conditions
• If you have requested a delivery outside our delivery area
• Where we cannot meet the delivery timescales you have requested
To order goods through this website you must be at least 18 years of age.
It is your responsibility to ensure all delivery address/details for the recipient given are correct. Country Garden Florist cannot accept any responsibility or costs for non-delivery to the intended recipient or losses in such circumstances.
Ensuring that the recipient is going to be at the delivery address, on the day of delivery, remains the responsibility of the sender. Country Garden Florist cannot accept responsibility or costs incurred in such circumstances of non-delivery.
In some flats please be aware that tenants may sign and receive deliveries for neighbours. You should be aware of this when placing an order for delivery. If a delivery has not arrived on time it is likely that a neighbour may have accepted and signed for a delivery on the recipient’s behalf. Please therefore notify the recipient to check with neighbours.
For orders where a third party will accept and sign for the delivery on the recipient’s behalf, for example, a hospital, airport, college, university, workplace, secure housing (with doorman) or any other such place, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery. Country Garden Florist suggests that the sender takes the time to inform any such third party to expect the delivery prior to placing an order to ensure there is no delay in the recipient receiving the order.
Our trained drivers with our own transport will deliver all the orders.
Whilst we endeavour to only show items on the website that are in stock, goods are subject to availability. If the flowers that we have received are not up to our high standards, we reserve the right to substitute any product with an alternate product of a similar style and equivalent (or greater) value and quality.
If your order arrives damaged or you have a complaint on quality, please notify us by telephone or email within 2 days of the delivery date and we will despatch a replacement as stated above. A complaint after this period falls outside our ‘No Quibble’ Guarantee. If a complaint is made between 3 and 7 days following delivery you may be required to return the goods to us or send a photograph perhaps by email. This is to allow us to assess a complaint fully to improve our offering and service. Problems between 3 and 7 days are usually associated with poor after care, so please ensure instructions on flower care are followed carefully. In such circumstances where you are requested to return an order, we will refund postage costs if the goods provided are found to be at fault. Unfortunately a quality complaint cannot be investigated if made later than 7 days following date of delivery. Please note in the cases of roses, this is 5 days. Please contact us at any point or view our website if you require tips or additional information on flower care.
CANCELLING YOUR ORDER
If you wish to cancel your order: You can notify us by email to giving at least 48 hours before delivery date. Orders placed or cancelled on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays will be treated as having been received on the following working day.
Our contact details are as follows:
Country Garden Florist
191 High Street
Our target response for replying to your emails is 24 hours however, in practice, this is usually just a few hours but can be longer around the peak ordering periods such as Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Easter and Christmas.
The term ‘Country Garden Florist’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website.. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
• The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly ex 3 and 7 days are usually associccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
• All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.